Design Development Includes:
- Correspond and meet with the design team to receive a full description of the desired water feature performance. This usually includes attending a preset number of design coordination meetings usually in the City and State where the design team or project is located.
- Coordinate with architectural team and the Local Health/Building Department to assist client in establishing a complete and acceptable scope of work for design.
- Develop concept with options for providing desired water feature components and effects.
- Establish water performance criteria for design team and client understanding.
- Develop water feature mechanical and underwater lighting systems, with comment on construction and materials.
- Provide initial cad drawings of all water feature systems in coordination with design team.
- Comment on materials and dimensions as suggested by design team relative to impact on effects, maintenance, and code requirements.
- Provide design development drawings and specifications.